Housekeeping Villa Attendant
Position Purpose: The primary responsibilities of a Villa Attendant are to thoroughly clean, restock, and organize all assigned guest villas.
Must be very organized with the ability to work efficiently and demonstrate excellent cleaning skills.
Ability to follow direction, policies, and procedures.
Must always express a pleasant, polite, and professional attitude when in contact with guests, supervisors, and co-workers.
Responsible for cleaning assigned rooms to meet standards
Follow room cleaning checklists listing the required duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, disinfecting and deodorizing kitchens and bathrooms, removing trash, cleaning floors, operating dishwashers, cleaning exterior porches and entranceways, etc.
Ensure rooms are stocked with standard guest amenities as set forth for each room
Perform all other duties required to clean units to Sea Trail Resort's specifications.
Report any unit condition deficiencies immediately to supervisor
Inform Villa Supervisor of any changes in unit status and upon completion of cleaning unit.
Return all lost and found articles to Housekeeping Department
Required to follow all safety rules and policies at all times.
Any other duties required by management
Must always report to work in clean uniforms and present a professional appearance.
Ability to read and write is required to complete forms.
Ability to work in various climates with hot and cold temperatures.
Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Must have knowledge and ability to use all household appliances.
Must be physically able to walk up/down stairs.
Must provide own transportation
Ability to lift or carry up to 25 to 50 pounds.
To implement plans and strategies that will assist Sea Trail Resort in promoting and selling its varied products and services. Oversee public relations efforts, social media, website, and market positioning.
- Assist in development and design of marketing materials and advertisements
- Evaluate and monitor on-line positioning and exposure
- Maintain company website
- Assist in developing promotions for Resort – monitor and report back on results
- Develop and implement action plan for guest database building and maintenance
- Maintain positive presence in social media
- Create professional flyers, brochure designs, newsletters, and on and offsite print materials
- Maintain regular communication of events via e-blast preparation and distribution
- Organize and catalog all photography as required
- Organize and manage marketing events such as exhibitions, competitions, road shows, seminars, etc.
- Assist with annual marketing budget preparation for all divisions
- Provide weekly status reports for all services and activities
- Other duties as may be required by management from time to time
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Possess experience in resort/golf hospitality marketing
- Possess knowledge in website management
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Effectively communicate and interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Must have a strong comfort level with public speaking and addressing large groups
- Must have minimum Bachelors Degree, and 3 years of professional experience in marketing and advertising placement and management.
- Must have marketing program experience (i.e. In-Design, Photoshop, or similar programs)
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Flexibility with working hours and scheduling
Job Description : The Line Cook is responsible for preparing and cooking food items in accordance with company standards following all safety and sanitary procedures. A Line Cook must coordinate orders to ensure they are cooked timely and with accuracy. To produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
Reports To: Head Chef/Kitchen Manager
- Quality and speed of output
- Ability to work other employees (Teamwork)
- Knowledge of company food specifications and plating
- Sanitary food handling; Cleanliness
- Takes pride in work, follows direction, and reliable
- Organizational skills, attention to details, and tolerance for repetition
- Demonstrates knowledge of menu and ingredients used in recipes.
- Ensures food temperature appropriate for menu item, correctly portioned, with attractive plate presentation, according to company standards, and recipes.
- Keep work area and equipment organized and clean according to sanitation requirements.
- Responds to and provides any items called for or requested.
- Interact with other stations as needed.
- Assist other positions when needed.
- Assist in maintaining product quantities on the line.
- At the end of shift, consolidates, wraps, and sticker dates food items informing Director of Food and Beverage of inventory information.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products.
- Assist in extended duties as directed by the Head Chef/Kitchen Manager.
- Must follow proper safety precautions at all times to prevent injuries. Gloves and slip resistant shoes required.
- Must be able to stand (100%), walking (20%), lifting and carrying (0-50 pounds), frequent reaching/grasping/handling/frequent pushing and pulling (0-30 pounds), occasional stooping/bending/crouching.
- Exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift.
- Must be able to work in hot to cold temperatures.
- May frequently be exposed to fumes and odors from cooking and cleaning supplies or material.
Servers and Pool Bar Attendants - Part Time
Server & Pool Bar Attendants
As server, will work directly with customers or guests; must have a positive and friendly attitude with great communication skills. Must be very observant of the needs of the guests as well as other wait staff and work as a team member. It is imperative to present a clean and professional appearance; always-in uniform or dress code provided by the restaurant. Must be flexible and open to varying work hours due to shift changes, resort functions and holidays. As bartender, controls all areas of the bar. Prepares alcoholic drinks ordered from servers. Prepares beverages for guests sitting at the bar and places their food orders. Should have a good personality with excellent communication skills. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly and sanitary work area.
- Good communication skills
- Basic cash register skills
- Ability to make alcoholic beverages
- Must be fast and efficient with service
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Set dining room tables according to the requirements needed for each day
- Welcome and seat customers and hand menus to them
- Inform guests about menu and drink items
- Take food orders and serve food/drinks
- Clear used dishes from the tables
- Calculate bill and handle money or credit cards from customers
- Tidy the restaurant
- Roll and polish cutlery and glasses
- Assist with keeping bar stocked with alcohol, soft drinks, beer, etc.
- Restocking of cups, lids, straws, beverage napkins, etc.
- Keep ice bin filled with ice
- Compute cost of food and beverages served, prepare check and use register for all sales.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods
- Must be able to work fast and efficiently
- Some required lifting-approx 10-25 lbs
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This position is responsible for greeting guests at the door. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Takes names on a waiting list. Runs the floor plan board.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Fills to-go orders, if applicable.
- Maintains restrooms throughout shift.
- Sweeps foyer and front entrance area frequently.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Customer Focus. Communication Proficiency. Organizational Skills. Stress Management/Composure. Multi-task oriented.
A restaurant and bar environment. The work station may be drafty due to its location by the door, and the work environment noise level can be loud. Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
Stands during entire shift.
75% -- Reaches, bends and stoops frequently.
20% -- Carries 20-lb. highchair about 10 times per shift over medium distances (20-30 feet).
50% -- Verbally communicates with guests and phone callers.
Must be able to read, write and determine wait time based on Sea Trail Resort's procedures. Must be able to visually scan restaurant for clean, unoccupied tables. This position requires frequent washing of hands.
Preferred Education and Experience
Prior restaurant experience. High school diploma or GED.
Golf Shop Attendant
Job Description: Performs a variety of sales and clerical duties as well as assist in merchandise sales in the Golf Pro Shop.
- Greet and register golf guests
- Book/schedule starting tee times
- Check in golf guests and perform associated Point of Sale functions
- Interpret golf rules when requested for golf guests.
- Sell merchandise such as golf balls, clubs, tees, jackets, pants, gloves and other items; calculate amount of sale; operate cash register.
- Maintains retail merchandise for sale in the Pro Shop.
- Maintains assigned work area in clean and orderly condition.
- Assist with golf tournaments and outings as requested
- Check-in, steam and ticket merchandise
- Assist with monthly inventory counts and assist Head Pro with periodic inventory audits.
- Ability to provide distinct directions, instructions, and guidance to all golf guests
- Guest service orientated
- Possess basic computer skills
- Knowledge of golf amenities and resort in order to effectively assist guests
- Excellent written and oral skills when communicating with guests and subordinates
- Basic accounting skills
- Ability to stand for long duration of time
- Must be neat and professional appearance in uniform required
- Prefer sales/cashier or related experience
- Ability to stand for long duration of time
- Experience or education in hospitality/golf positions
Guest Services/Front Desk
Front Desk/Reservations Agent
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when staying at the Sea Trail Resort. This person is also responsible for responding to guest calls or inquiries about room reservations to provide information and reserve rooms for guests coming to the resort. The Front Desk/Reservations Agent will continue the arrival experience by ensuring clear communication with guests, obtaining all necessary information and providing the guest a room that meets their expectations. Agents will be well versed in promotions, events, pricing and sales strategy to meet the guest’s request.
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests and questions.
- Explain resort products, service and other information about the resort as requested.
- Sell, process, enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures.
- Provide guests with appropriate room assignments, room keys, directions to the rooms, while up-selling when appropriate.
- Verify payment for stay including incidental costs by obtaining credit card information.
- Assist guests with issues and inquiries, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction. Use supervisor support when necessary.
- Answer incoming calls within 3 rings with appropriate greeting.
- Create maintenance work orders and process appropriately.
- Maintain accurate logs of mail, packages, parcels or other items for guest delivery.
- Maintain accurate logs for work orders, housekeeping requests and guest satisfaction.
- Accurate accounting of cash bank assigned to each agent.
- Post charges to guest accounts as designated.
- Facilitate guest departures providing accurate statements and ensuring guest satisfaction and collecting all payments due.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous guest service and reservations experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer and typing skills are required. Excel and Word proficiency desired.
- Previous call-center experience preferred.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
Discretion / Independent Judgment
This position does represent the company in handling inquiries, arbitrating disputes or resolving grievances. As a Front Desk/Reservations Agent, you will be expected to work with guests and visitors to ensure satisfaction. A Front Desk Agent/Reservations Agent will have to take initiative and get creative in resolving guest challenges and involve a supervisor only when previous methods have been unsuccessful.
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Frequent standing with some walking and sitting
- Will stand for long periods of time
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 5 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 25 lbs.
- Generally in an indoor office setting
- Will be using a computer frequently
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.